One tip I can give to a fearful trader is to trade smaller. Keep reducing risk to your comfort level, and slowly work your way up. Rome wasn’t built in a day and it’s the same for your trading account.
It was brutal for many as I expected that the market will do. Next week more will fund and blow their accounts. Some of us will be looking as spectators as more people will be selling gold, selling NASDAQ, selling USDCHF and many other pairs.
10 Best Trading Tips You Can Learn in 10 Minutes That Improves Your Trading
1. Don’t scare yourself out of a trade by going into lower time frames.
2. Place your stop loss at a level where your trading setup is invalidated.
3. Trading with the trend increases the probability of your trades.
4. You need to find a trading method that suits you.
5. Don’t abandon your trading strategy after a few losing trades.
6. A trading plan makes you a more disciplined trader.
7. Risk 1% on each trade to prevent your own destruction.
8. You don’t need to know everything to be a profitable trader.
9. Keep a trading journal if you’re serious about trading.
10. One “trick” to improve the returns of your trading performance.